Sunday, February 1, 2009

Touch Down!!!

We have landed safely and have traveled to our house. I am at the neighbors house and a little boy just walked up to me and gave me about a size 2 shoe. his name is tyler and he is wherein a helmet... they are putting pots and pans on my head..... Our house isn't as bad as i thought it would be... we have the fastest internet we can get but it is still SLOW.... not that bad but i just like being mello-dramatic. our landlords name is Willy and he is cool... we have an indoor skatepark near my house here....i havent seen it but people say it is cool....i have to go.... You just wasted another part of the best part of your life!

3 comments:

  1. oh Henry! i miss you already. and you've even got me on blogspot now. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? :) the house sounds great and the pool looks frickin SWEET! hope u and ur family is swell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey henry! dom is right the pool looks amazing!!! glad you got there safely!!
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. im coming to visit u this summer

    ReplyDelete